Greater Northwest EMS has a vast array of free resources, read on! Reminder: Resources are only available to individuals and organization providing services within the region.
Click below for a list of all of our current projects (Project Flyer) or to place an order for safety vests (Safety Vest Order Form).
Greater Northwest has the following to assist your department in reviewing driving skills:
- Curriculum Materials
Curriculum materials are available free of charge utilizing the National Safety Council Coaching Emergency Vehicle Operation (CEVO) course and include instructor resources.
- Student Handbooks
Student handbooks are available for purchase at a subsidized cost of $9.00 each. Handbooks include a test booklet and course certificate.
Contact us for cost and availability.
- Traffic Cones/Trailer
Over 100 traffic cones are available at no charge.
Moulage/casualty simulation kits are located throughout the region and are available to utilize at no-cost. Kits include a DVD resource for application of make up and wounds. Contact the following in your area to reserve a kit today:
- Greater Northwest EMS Office, Bemidji: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curt Ireland, Roseau: email@example.com
- Jim Aagenes, Fosston: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Jones, Warren: email@example.com
- Tom Alinder, Detroit Lakes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Halls, Ada: Sue.Halls@bhshealth.org
Printed materials currently available free of charge including the following:
- First Responder Run Sheets
- Patient Report/Assessment Note Pads
- Procedures for Emergency Care Flip Charts (Adult & Pediatric)
- Children’s Safety Book Marks
- Children’s Emergency Stickers
Over 100 EMS training tapes are available for loan at no charge! Video and DVDs vary in length and content. Call our staff for suggestions and/or a complete listing. Resources are categorized by the following subjects.
- Bone & Joint
- CISM/Multiple Casualty Incident (MCI)
- Hazardous Materials
- Infection Control
- Legal & Ethical
- Motor Vehicle
- Patient Assessment
- Spine & Head
- Well Being