Greater Northwest EMS has a vast array of free resources, read on! Reminder: Resources are only available to individuals and organization providing services within the region.
Click below to view the current reimbursement projects available!
Ready to request a project reimbursement? Check out our new online process here.
EMERGENCY CONTACT SHEET
The best time to prepare for an emergency is before it happens. Fill out the .Pdf file below, fold, and place on your refrigerator. Be sure to let family, babysitters and others know where it is located. NOTE: This form is also available in hard copy by contacting Greater Northwest EMS at email@example.com or 218-556-5137.
Greater Northwest has the following to assist your department in reviewing driving skills:
- Curriculum Materials
Curriculum materials are available free of charge utilizing the National Safety Council Coaching Emergency Vehicle Operation (CEVO) course and include instructor resources.
- Student Handbooks
Student handbooks are available for purchase at a subsidized cost of $9.00 each. Handbooks include a test booklet and course certificate.
Contact us for cost and availability.
- Traffic Cones/Trailer
Over 100 traffic cones are available at no charge.
Moulage/casualty simulation kits are located throughout the region and are available to utilize at no-cost. Kits include a DVD resource for application of make up and wounds. Contact the following in your area to reserve a kit today:
- Greater Northwest EMS Office, Bemidji: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curt Ireland, Roseau: email@example.com
- Jim Aagenes, Fosston: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Jones, Warren: email@example.com
- Tom Alinder, Detroit Lakes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Halls, Ada: Sue.Halls@bhshealth.org
Printed materials currently available free of charge including the following:
- First Responder Run Sheets
- Patient Report/Assessment Note Pads
- Procedures for Emergency Care Flip Charts (Adult & Pediatric)
- Children’s Safety Color Books
- Children’s Emergency Stickers
- Children’s Bandaids
Over 100 EMS training tapes are available for loan at no charge! Video and DVDs vary in length and content. Call our staff for suggestions and/or a complete listing. Resources are categorized by the following subjects.
- Bone & Joint
- CISM/Multiple Casualty Incident (MCI)
- Hazardous Materials
- Infection Control
- Legal & Ethical
- Motor Vehicle
- Patient Assessment
- Spine & Head
- Well Being